WP2. Project Coordination and Management
The coordination, management and decision process of SOCLIMPACT are described in section 3.2. They are formalised here in tasks, deliverables and milestones, for a better monitoring of project implementation.
The main objective of this work package is to run efficiently the project in accordance with the Work Plan, with adequate partners’ work efforts and stakeholder involvement, thus achieving the maximum benefit to the users, wider community and European Commission.
The practical objectives are therefore to:
- Provide high level scientific coordination and guidance.
- Provide legal and financial coordination.
- Ensure effective reporting and communication between the consortium, the European Commission (EC) maximizing the transparency of processes and activities.
- Coordinate effective communication within the project, between partners and stakeholders.
- Provision of effective reporting.
- Completion of the project on schedule and with the planned resources available.
- Represent the project in other scenes, in particular to prepare a future exploitation of results.
- Ensure that all data used within the project are available in a predefined formatted and in a common location, in accordance with H2020 Open Access Data Policy.
- Management potential conflicts and risks.
- Coordination/synergies with relevant EU projects and other initiatives.
- Advisory Board coordination.