Tourism: Economics and Management. Tourists as Consumers, Visitors and Travellers, Colonia de Sacramento (Uruguay)
This workshop was organised by the University of La República at Centro de Bienvenida, Interpretación y Turismo in Uruguay.
This event aimed to provide the researchers with meeting space for developing insightful discussions. In this way, researchers specialised in Economics and Tourism Management had the chance to build up their networking and contribute to their academies.
One of the SOCLIMPACT partners, Dr Paolo Figini, from the University of Bologna, was due to share his expertise in the topic of Impact Chain on EU Islands. He touched upon how Climate Change can affect tourism by reviewing the existing literature on the channels of influence. His presentation was brilliant and we feel delighted with how he made good use of certain outputs developed within the Soclimpact project.
Last publicated posts
- Diseminable 2: Infographic with survey results
- Water: ENEA tests a 4.0 purification system with Hera
- Ramboll selected to provide support for United States’ largest offshore wind Project
- The tropical marine plant Halophila stipulacea has changed its thermal tolerance in order to grow and produce oxygen in the Mediterranean
- ACLIEMAC, project for adaptation to climate change in the energy systems of the Macaronesia