Networking and knowledge sharing event for decarbonisation projects
- Addressing the challenge of defining the carbon-neutral pathways that are compatible with the Paris Agreement by taking into account both research and policy perspectives.
- Exchanging current experience in defined topics (i.e., focus groups) to not only gain insight into the current state of the art but also pin down the requirements needed for future developments.
- Providing a networking space, most of whose attendees (projects representatives, research & modelling teams and policymakers) to meet one to another and, in turn, raise questions together and share reflections on their ongoing projects.
In addition to bringing up the issue of their projects goals, results and discussions, SOCLIMPACT had the honour to deliver a presentation on modelling of impact chains with practical implications for policymakers in EU islands (Cyprus, Malta, Baltic Islands (Übersetzun, Fehmarn, Rügen, Usedom), Balearic, Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica, Crete, Azores, Madeira, Canary, Martinique, Guadalupe).
Last publicated posts
- Diseminable 2: Infographic with survey results
- Water: ENEA tests a 4.0 purification system with Hera
- Ramboll selected to provide support for United States’ largest offshore wind Project
- The tropical marine plant Halophila stipulacea has changed its thermal tolerance in order to grow and produce oxygen in the Mediterranean
- ACLIEMAC, project for adaptation to climate change in the energy systems of the Macaronesia