MedCordex Workshop (Toulouse)
The sixth Med-CORDEX workshop was held from 25 to 29 November 2019 in Toulouse (France).
The sixth Med-CORDEX workshop aims to review the activities of the second phase of Med-CORDEX, including the so-called reference runs with coupled RCSM and the three Cordex flagship pilot studies proposed by Med-CORDEX (FPS-convection, FPS-aerosol, FPS-sea). Emphasis will be placed on:
- Multi-model analysis for past and future climate evolutions
- Very high resolution, convection-permitting climate modelling
- Component interactions (atmosphere, land, ocean, aerosol, biogeochemistry,…) in the Mediterranean regional climate system
- New ideas and appraches in regional climate modelling
- Use of regional climate models to solve key scientific questions for the Mediterranean region
- User-oriented approaches, data and metadata availability
- Med-CORDEX achievements so far and open challenges for the coming years
Soclimpact researchers participated in this event.