Local Working Group in the West Indies
Save the date! On September 25th and on September 27th, the Soclimpact Local Working Groups of the West Indies will take place, – respectively in Guadeloupe and Martinique – organised by Université des Antilles. The socio-economic impacts of Climate Change in EU islands (Cyprus, Malta, Baltic Islands, (Übersetzun, Fehmarn, Rügen, Usedom), Balearic, Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica, Crete, Azores, Madeira, Canary, Martinique, Guadalupe) on the sectors of Coastal Tourism, Maritime Transport, Aquaculture and Marine Energy, which will be studied in the islands of the French West Indies will be presented to local stakeholders.
Last publicated posts
- Diseminable 2: Infographic with survey results
- Water: ENEA tests a 4.0 purification system with Hera
- Ramboll selected to provide support for United States’ largest offshore wind Project
- The tropical marine plant Halophila stipulacea has changed its thermal tolerance in order to grow and produce oxygen in the Mediterranean
- ACLIEMAC, project for adaptation to climate change in the energy systems of the Macaronesia