Local Working Group in the Canary Islands
Save the date! On October 2nd, the Soclimpact Local Working Groups of the Canary Islands will take place, co-organised by the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, the Technological Institute of the Canary Islands, and CETECIMA. The socio-economic impacts of Climate Change in EU islands (Cyprus, Malta, Baltic Islands, (Übersetzun, Fehmarn, Rügen, Usedom), Balearic, Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica, Crete, Azores, Madeira, Canary, Martinique, Guadalupe) on the sectors of Coastal Tourism, Maritime Transport, Aquaculture and Marine Energy, which will be studied in the Canary Islands will be presented and discussed with local stakeholders.
Last publicated posts
- Diseminable 2: Infographic with survey results
- Water: ENEA tests a 4.0 purification system with Hera
- Ramboll selected to provide support for United States’ largest offshore wind Project
- The tropical marine plant Halophila stipulacea has changed its thermal tolerance in order to grow and produce oxygen in the Mediterranean
- ACLIEMAC, project for adaptation to climate change in the energy systems of the Macaronesia