Local Working Group in Azores
Save the date! On September 27th, the Soclimpact Local Working Groups of the Azores will take place, organised by the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon. The socio-economic impacts in EU islands (Cyprus, Malta, Baltic Islands, (Übersetzun, Fehmarn, Rügen, Usedom), Balearic, Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica, Crete, Azores, Madeira, Canary, Martinique, Guadalupe) of Climate Change on the sectors of Coastal Tourism, Maritime Transport, Aquaculture and Marine Energy, which will be studied in the islands of Azores will be presented to local stakeholders.
Last publicated posts
- Diseminable 2: Infographic with survey results
- Water: ENEA tests a 4.0 purification system with Hera
- Ramboll selected to provide support for United States’ largest offshore wind Project
- The tropical marine plant Halophila stipulacea has changed its thermal tolerance in order to grow and produce oxygen in the Mediterranean
- ACLIEMAC, project for adaptation to climate change in the energy systems of the Macaronesia