EGU General Assembly 2019, Vienna (Austria)
The EGU General Assembly hosted by Austria Center Vienna brought together thousands of geoscientists from all over the world into one meeting. The event tackled all the disciplines of Earth, the planetary and space sciences.
Universidad de Castilla La Mancha represented by Claudia Guitiérrez and Centro Euro-Meditteraneo sui Cambiamenti Climatici represented by Dario Conte , both SOCLIMPACT partners made the most of the occasion by presenting the results of two research papers entitled “Mediterranean hurricane activity potentially become more hazardous with global warming” and “Impact of aerosol on PV power projections over Europe”. The latter is an abstract loosely based on the scientific publication entitled: “Impact of aerosols on the spatiotemporal variability of photovoltaic energy production in the Euro-Mediterranean area” already posted in the official journal of the International Solar Energy Society.
More info: https://www.egu2019.eu/
Last publicated posts
- Diseminable 2: Infographic with survey results
- Water: ENEA tests a 4.0 purification system with Hera
- Ramboll selected to provide support for United States’ largest offshore wind Project
- The tropical marine plant Halophila stipulacea has changed its thermal tolerance in order to grow and produce oxygen in the Mediterranean
- ACLIEMAC, project for adaptation to climate change in the energy systems of the Macaronesia