CLM2018 – Community Assembly
Anika Obermann-Hellhund and Bodo Ahrens, from Goethe-University in Frankfurt, referenced SOCLIMPACT project in the COSMO-CLM model’s presentations. This project gives researchers the opportunity to use the experience, software and the results of other colleagues as stated in the community agreement. Part of the communication in the CLM-Community. After the publication of results obtained with the COSMO-CLM model, the references and a copy of all relevant publications (peer-reviewed articles as well as theses, etc.) should be sent to the coordination office. The references and, if possible, the publications themselves will be made available on the CLM-Community homepage “www.clm-community.eu -> Publications“.
Last publicated posts
- Diseminable 2: Infographic with survey results
- Water: ENEA tests a 4.0 purification system with Hera
- Ramboll selected to provide support for United States’ largest offshore wind Project
- The tropical marine plant Halophila stipulacea has changed its thermal tolerance in order to grow and produce oxygen in the Mediterranean
- ACLIEMAC, project for adaptation to climate change in the energy systems of the Macaronesia