Ce3c 4th Annual Meeting 2018
CE3C is committed to a sustainable future. Tackling the challenges posed by global change requires tighter integration of the knowledge from life and environmental sciences. CE3C combines research with action and integrate science with education, to produce a capable next generation of scientists, a better-informed public, and advised policy. Research examines and integrates all levels of biological organization – from organisms up to entire ecosystems (natural and anthropogenic) – and is used to support and inform governmental agencies and entities, non-profit organizations, private companies and citizens. Members of exchanges participate in this annual event, where cE3c researchers gather together to present and discuss their latest projects, scientific results and outreach initiatives, and explore novel ideas. SOCLIMPACT Project partner Andreia Gonçalves Sousa from Associação para a Investigação e Desenvolvimento de Ciências (FC.ID), participated in this event.
Last publicated posts
- Diseminable 2: Infographic with survey results
- Water: ENEA tests a 4.0 purification system with Hera
- Ramboll selected to provide support for United States’ largest offshore wind Project
- The tropical marine plant Halophila stipulacea has changed its thermal tolerance in order to grow and produce oxygen in the Mediterranean
- ACLIEMAC, project for adaptation to climate change in the energy systems of the Macaronesia