AQUA 2018 took place from August 25-29 in the beautiful French city of Montpellier and comprised a scientific conference, trade exhibition, industry forums, workshops, student events and receptions. The event highlighted the latest aquaculture research and innovation to underpin continued growth of this exciting food production sector. The AQUA events are co-organised by the European Aquaculture Society (EAS) and the World Aquaculture Society (WAS) and are held every six years. Past events were held in Nice (2000), Florence (2006) and Prague (2012).
Last publicated posts
- Diseminable 2: Infographic with survey results
- Water: ENEA tests a 4.0 purification system with Hera
- Ramboll selected to provide support for United States’ largest offshore wind Project
- The tropical marine plant Halophila stipulacea has changed its thermal tolerance in order to grow and produce oxygen in the Mediterranean
- ACLIEMAC, project for adaptation to climate change in the energy systems of the Macaronesia